Saturday, November 27, 2010

yogo in coffee cat

it's not that i'm a fan of yogurt. yogurt is just like my (healthy?) alternative to ice cream. ;)

Coffee Cat

my original yogurt with blueberries!

we just had our movie date. though, it wasn't really a date since my siblings were with us at that time. the movie was harry potter and the deathly hollows: part 1. we put off a week so as to avoid the hundreds of people rushing in cinemas. let everyone watch it first, it would still be the same movie anyway.

my siblings and i parted ways since my sister would be going home and she asked my brother to go with her to the bus terminal. while breinn and i went to it park for we needed to get some things in his office. then, i suggested desserts. la marea? nah, not again.

and so we ventured on a 10-minute walk to coffee cat in ebloc for our yogurt!

my blueberries with brownie and his almonds

my name on the cup reminded me of those urine sample cups. XD

the incidental yogurt-eating people

Coffee Cat
GF eBloc Tower
IT Park, Apas, Cebu City
o-O

No comments:

Post a Comment