Saturday, November 20, 2010

going home for tatay's birthday

i have been here in the city for more than half of my life now. the chances of me going home were only during vacations and long weekends. unlike those school days when i still had the luxury of 2-month long vacations and semestral breaks, i don't have that much free time now to allow me to go back home that often. it's been almost 5 years since i voluntarily joined the influx of people who contribute super taxes to our government. oh well...

but this day, i just had to go home for one of my father's special days. officially starting this day, he can now enjoy the 20% discounts from medicines to food and everything else. as much as he tries to deny it, he is now a senior citizen in our country. ^-^

Loong, Tabogon, Cebu

the food

it was my special request that we would have seafoods. i just got tired of chewing pork.  -_- and the almost burnt tuna was my fault. ^^ ever present in every birthday, a pancit (noodle food) for a long life!

tatay with his gifts

he was a bit tipsy in this. he was wearing the jacket that was kinda large for his size. breinn and i hurriedly bought this one in olympic village in ayala during our lunch break. and this was even on sale! perfect. the jacket was my mother's gift to my father.

and the crocs courtesy of wrengyll, my brother. my father was holding the razor and cream given by erlene, my sister. just how thoughtful she can be sometimes! ;) and the black bag was of course given by me. ^^ the black bag was just a spur of the moment buying. one time i bought a bag in marithé et françois girbaud and they had this promo that they would slash off 50% on your second item. sweet.

o-O

No comments:

Post a Comment